HOST A PARENT/TEACHER/TEEN BOOK DISCUSSION
Recognized expert on family relationships, Lynne Griffin will facilitate a discussion of her new novel Girl Sent Away using the companion guide Let’sTalk About It: Adolescent Mental Health. The guide includes conversation starters, discussion questions, and additional books and films parents and teens can read and watch together to keep the lines of communication open, effective, and engaging.
SCHEDULE A PARENT OR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Tailored to meet your educational initiatives and to suit your parent, faculty, and student population, Lynne Griffin is available to assist you with:
- strategic implementation of Let’s Talk About It: Adolescent Mental Health
- curriculum mapping for social-emotional learning
- coaching and program development for interpersonal leadership and communication
- consultation for working with complex families.
ADOPT GIRL SENT AWAY INTO THE CURRICULUM
Lynne’s nonfiction guide, Let’s Talk About It: Adolescent Mental Healthprovides information and activities a school may use to positively impact adolescents’ knowledge, skills, and attitudes about emotional well-being. With a focus on curriculum integration, each literacy, health, and social-emotional learning module includes:
- Overview & objectives
- Essential questions
- Select STEAM mapping opportunities
- Discussion questions related to the novel
- Resources for further exploration
Email Events [dot] LynneGriffin [dot] com today to discuss your program needs.